We’re looking forward to seeing you!
MennoMart‘s hours are Tuesday to Friday 9:30-6 and Saturday 10-3. Please come check us out. We’re located in Steinbach at 62 Life Sciences Parkway (behind Bausch Health, across from WS Steel). Closed Saturdays of long weekends.
Who we are…
- We are a non-profit organization which raises money for charities within our community.
- One of our charities is Steinbach Community Outreach, which serves those experiencing poverty and/or homelessness in our community.
What we do…
- We sell donated items from the building community that are gently used, reclaimed, and able to be reused in a purposeful way.
- Our gently-used items are priced 50-80% below retail cost, making it affordable to renovate your home while helping your community.
- By receiving donated items we are able to divert usable items from the waste stream, reducing landfill excess.
We’re looking for volunteers!
Items we are looking for
- Appliances: Washers, Dryers, Stoves, Portable Dishwashers (7 years or less)
- Bathtubs: Claw Foot (No rust please)
- Bed Frames
- Building and construction materials, new or gently used
- Cabinets: Complete Modular component units
- Carpet (New Only Please)
- Demolition and salvage items
- End of the line and discontinued items
- Excess and surplus inventory — windows, doors, lumber, dry goods, furniture
- Furniture: Dressers, Tables, Kitchen Chairs, etc.
- Kitchen Sinks
- Lighting Fixtures
- Lumber: Clean, no nails, 8 feet and over
- Medicine Cabinets
- Plumbing Fixtures and Accessories
- Reclaimed hardwoods
- Trade show samples
- Windows – up to 6ft. (No Sealed Units Please)
- Computers or Monitors
- Jacuzzi (Whirlpool)
- Paint and Toxic Materials
- Shower Doors
- Used Carpet
- Used Mattresses
Interested in helping out?
Right now we need:
Someone to help assemble new furniture.
Download, fill out, and send the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org ,
mail it to 62 Life Sciences Parkway (across from WS Steel),
or drop it off at Schinkel Properties at 8C Brandt St., Steinbach.